Introducing a revolutionary development in torsional dampening technology. Utilising the ROSS Tuffbond original elastrometric bonding process to produce the ROSS Metaljacket® series harmonic balancers / crank pulley dampers.
Metaljacket Harmonic Balancers/Crank Dampers designed and manufactured by ROSS.
Metaljacket use the highest spec. 6000 series alloys along with aerospace 7075 hard anodised crankshaft hubs.
Metaljacket is designed to be used on race machines that are driven by enthusiasts on the street, strip,circuit or on the water.
The accessary drive pulley ratios are standard unless requested.
These are the worlds best used by world champions.
- 360 timing marks at 1° intervals
- Adjustable timing disc, for TDC accuracy
- Precision CNC machined 40 Tonne tensile alloy steel hub and vibration dampening ring
- Dampening ring and hub permanently bonded together on TWO axis by our exclusive Tuffbond elastrometric bonding process, ensuring maximum harmful vibrations are absorbed.
- Balancer is anodized for durability and appearance
- Absorbs more damaging torsional harmonic vibrations
- Quicker engine acceleration
- Increases engine life
- Lifetime warranty, even for racing use - a world first!
- Never requires maintenance or rebuilding - ever!
- Rated to 1500 HP
- Encapsulated MetaL Jacket® design exceeds AN DRA and SF1 i8.1(USA) requirements
- Fits standard or modified engine
Suits : Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 6-7 4G63
International Orders are GST exempt.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 02 August, 2010.