Borg Warner EFR 9180 Turbocharger 0.83 T3 Single Scroll Internal WastegateSKU: 179358
Clean-sheet concepts. Loaded with innovations. Engineered For Racing.
What kind of turbocharger would you build for your high-performance car? The engineers in BorgWarner’s Advanced Aftermarket Product group created a wish list of every notable design characteristic. They used materials that had never been combined into an aftermarket turbocharger. They delivered quick boost response, powerful performance and reliable durability.
The official turbocharger of the Verizon IndyCar Series, BorgWarner’s EFR turbochargers offer an unprecedented combination of advanced technologies including Gamma-Ti turbine wheels, ceramic ball bearings and stainless steel turbine housings.
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel (Titanium)
- Dual ceramic ball bearing assembly with metal cage
- Forged milled extended tip compressor wheel
- Stainless steel turbine housing
- Water cooled bearing housing
- Large internal wastegate
- Built in compressor recirculation valve (Blow off Valve)
- Built in boost control solenoid valve
- Speed sensor boss machined into the compressor housing (no speed sensor included)
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Cooling System||Oil & Water|
|A/R Options||0.83(T3), 0.92, 1.05, 1.45|
|Horespower||600 - 1000|
Make 4 payments of $837.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!