Turbosmart Wastegate Actuator 7psi - Ford Focus ST 2.0 EcoboostSKU: TS-0622-5072
Turbosmart internal wastegate actuators are highly adjustable, with a wide variety of springs between 3 – 26 PSI available, and also feature a collar locking system which allows for fast and reliable spring changes.
Ford Focus ST 2.0L Ecoboost Internal Wastegate Actuator (IWG) provides better turbo response and greater sensitivity when managing boost pressures. Designed as a direct bolt-on replacement for the factory part, the Focus ST IWG is easy to install and requires no special tools or fabrication. It can’t get any easier!
Bracket and Fitting Hardware, Adjustment Nuts, Brown/Purple 7psi Middle Spring (installed).
• Silicone diaphragm with Nomex reinforcement to withstand high temperatures.
• High grade, billet aluminum construction.
• Stainless steel rods and connecting clevis for corrosion resistance.
• Locking Collar design cap allows for quick spring changes.
• Ideal for use with any Turbosmart boost controller.