Albins ST6 Sequential Transmission - Nissan Skyline R32 / R33 / R34 GT-RSKU: ALBINS-ST6-GTR
Albins Performance Transmissions bolt-on 4WD sequential transmission to suit Nissan GTR models R32, R33 and R34*.
This product is a variation on the current Albins ST6 V8 Supercar Transmission. However, it is coupled to a Nissan transfer case and is primarily designed to fit with the standard cross member and mate to the Nissan RB26 engine.
Some transmission tunnel modifications are required to fit the product as the unit is slightly taller, but overall is more compact and a lighter weight unit when compared to the original Nissan transmission. The package delivers extraordinarily fast shifting, low maintenance, an internal lubrication system and is drop gear equipped meaning that the ratio changes are fast and can be optimised for various circuits.
These features and the high power rating of this new product from Albins means that the new offering is aimed squarely at the Time Attack market, both in Australia and overseas. Already is use by a number of Time Attack teams in Australia, the product can be viewed in action at the World Time Attack Championship and has also been used by 2014 open class winner Steve Ka's R34 and also Dennis Resi's R32.
see other products for shifter assembly / reverse lock out cable
*Note: R34 GT-R requires R32 / R33 GT-R Transfer Case
- 1000Nm Rated Cast LM25
- Aluminium housings heat treatment to T6 condition & stainless
- Shot blasted
- Compact, lightweight design
- Innovative design allows very low engine mounting
- Drop gear option for fast, economical gear changes
- Internal oil pump and lubrication/cooling system
- Inspection ports allow visual check of gear and dog wear
- Rod and cable shift activation - Paddle Shift Option Available
- Gears profile ground after heat treatment
- All gears shot peened and isotropically finished
- Heavy duty constant mesh reverse gear
- Exceptionally short shift event times
- Straight-cut drive gears and use of roller bearing internals to minimise power loss
- Wide selection of drop gears available
- Custom input shafts and bell housing available
- Albins Klingelnberg Palliod ring and pinion set
- Weighs 68 kgs
- Meziere radial mount starter motor
Make 4 payments of $7,287.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!