Bullet Race Engineering Billet Block - Nissan RB26SKU: BUL-RB26
The Bullet Race Engineering Billet Block offers vastly improved block rigidity and improved deck thickness over the stock unit.
Combined with increased head stud diameter this product delivers exceptional head sealing qualities. Distortion of cylinder bores and crank tunnel is dramatically reduced through design improvements and a Bullet 4 bolt main cap system. This product offers significant weight savings and has minimal modifications to directly replace the standard block.
Actual weight: 40kg Stock block weight in comparison: 70kg (N1)
Block material: 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminium.
Design improvements: 4 bolt mains, increased block deck and cylinder wall thickness.
Performance sleeves fitted Studs included: 1/2” Head and 7/16” Main
Modifications required to fit: Remote Oil Filter Kit
Modifications to head required: Drill out head stud holes to 14mm.
HP rating: 1800*
Significant benefits: Weight saving, significantly increased rigidity and durability. May be bored to 89mm
Finish: Raw machined
Options Available: Bullet Fire Ring Head Sealing System
Wet or Dry Deck available
- 30kg weight saving over standard N1 block
- Made using 6061 aircraft grade billet aluminium
- Design improvements - 4 bolt mains, increased block deck and cylinder wall thickness.
- Performance sleeves fitted with 1/2” head and 7/16” main studs included
- Rated for up to 1800HP
- Significantly increased rigidity and durability
- Can be bored to 89mm
- Wet or dry deck available
Make 4 payments of AU$3,487.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!