Haltech Elite 2500 Plug'n'Play Kit - Nissan Skyline R32 / R33 GTS-T / GT-R & R34 GT-RSKU: HT-151357
Haltech Plug’n’Play Adaptor Harness plugs directly into the factory harness and connects it with the Haltech ECU. Ideal solution for builders and tuners who want a quick and easy install without the need to rewire the whole system.
Haltech’s Elite 2500 ECU takes the art of engine calibration to a whole new level.
Featuring a robust environmentally sealed waterproof case, drive by wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short
term and long term map learning, dual channel knock control, and much more, the Elite 2500 ECU provides engine calibrators the
tools they need to get the job done right.
Alongside the Elite 2500 ECU is the Elite Software Programmer (ESP) that brings levels of functionality and user friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Drive by Wire Throttle Control (DBW) - Requires (2) user defined outputs & (4) user defined inputs
- Low Impedance Injector control with Programmable Injector Peak and Hold Currents & Programmable peak time
- Flex Fuel Function (Direct sensor input) - Tune your engines boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), LPG, Methanol and Ethanol allows you to simply select your fuel type
- Closed Loop 02 Control – Dual bank control for precise tuning (With optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit)
- Dual Channel Knock Control - Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 4 camshafts - Requires a minimum of 1 user defined input & output per variable cam
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability Requires 1 or 2 user defined outputs (BAC type) or 4 user defined outputs (Stepper motor type)
- Long term learning (Auto tune) on fuel, ignition, cam, boost & idle control maps (up to 4D)
- On-board data logging - Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory
- Laptop data logging – Data log all available channels directly to your laptop’s hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech Dashes and expansion devices, Supported OEM CAN & OBDII (view live engine data & set and clear diagnostic trouble codes)
- Injection Stages 1 – 4 with individual injector flow rates per injector
- 8 Injector drivers for 2 sequential stages on 4 cylinder & 3 rotor engines and up to 4 sequential stages on 2 rotor engines
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle – for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions
- Rolling Anti-Lag – lock to your current (or pre-set) RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting
- Launch Control – Control your engines power delivery, RPM & boost for consistent performance at the start line
- Traction Control – Control your engines power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.