Nitto I-Beam Connecting Rods - Suits Ford BarraSKU: NIT-ROD-BARRAI_2000
NITTO I-beam connecting rods are manufactured using the highest quality one piece 4340 forged billet steel round stock and have been designed specifically for extreme motorsport use.
NITTO's I-beam design lends itself to being slightly lighter and superior in strength than the traditional H-beam connecting rod and far exceeds any OEM produced connecting rods for strength and durability.
Using NITTO’s one piece round billet design ensures a uniform flow of the material grain which ensures maximum strength especially when compared to the cheaper manufactured two piece designs commonly found at the lower end of the market. Although the manufacturing process is more time consuming and expensive, NITTO’s no compromise approach ensures you get the best connecting rod on the market.
NITTO I-beam connecting rods feature quality ARP rod bolts and silicone bronze wrist pin bushes to ensure reliability and durability under the most demanding conditions.
NITTO I-beam connecting rods are for use in applications that require a "NO COMPROMISE" link between the crankshaft and piston and are at home in any high RPM, extreme horsepower application.
- Grade Tested (X-Ray & Sonic) 4340 Billet Steel ONE Piece Forging
- Quenched and Heat Treated
- Shot Peen Hardness Treated (38HRC)
- Doweled Cap for Superior Alignment
- Quality ARP 2000 Series Bolts
- Optional ARP Custom Age 625 Plus Series Bolts
- Silicone Bronze Pin End Bushes
- Balanced to Within a +/- 1 Gram Tolerance Per Set
- Bore Diameters to Within +/- 0.0001" Tolerance
- Sunnen Honing Machines Along with Sunnen Diamond Honing Tooling are used for both Big & Pin End Machining and Sizing
- 100% CNC Profiling
- 100% CNC Drilling & Tapping
Make 4 payments of AU$401.25 over 8 weeks and get it now!