Whiteline Front Control Arm Lower Inner Rear Bushing Adds +0.5deg caster - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1 - 6SKU: KCA429
Whiteline caster kits are designed to improve cornering grip and vehicle straight line stability through increased static caster and dynamic negative camber gain. In addition, synthetic elastomer bushings provide improved steering feedback and braking performance.
Notes: Important Adds +0.5deg caster
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Shell Bushings, 2 Tubes, 4 Washers, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter/ optimise caster alignment to maximize tyre contact patch during roll, improve turn-in response & increase directional stability.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$27.80 over 8 weeks and get it now!