Whiteline Front Control Arm Lower Inner Rear Bushing - Subaru Forester SJ MY13-MY18SKU: W0508-FORESTER
Over compliant front control arm bushings have a huge influence on vehicle stability, steering precision and braking efficiency. Whiteline's kit is specially designed to improve deflection rates for improved response and chassis control.
Kits Required: 1
Kit Contents: 4 Bushings, 2 Tubes, Grease
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$14.10 over 8 weeks and get it now!