Whiteline Front Control Arm Lower Inner Rear Bushing Adds +0.5deg caster - Subaru Impreza WRX STI MY08 OnwardsSKU: KCA425-STI
Whiteline's Anti Geometry Kit replaces the front control arm rear vertically mounted bushing and featuring low compliance synthetic elastomer with high performance/low compliance bearings for optimum dynamic alignment. Positive static caster gains can also be achieved by the offset orientation of the bearing and unique to any Whiteline Anti geometry kit before it, KCA425 allows WRX and STI owners to tune geometry from Anti Lift to Anti Dive via a combination of recommended spacers delivering a window of handling behaviour and vehicle set up for the driver's needs.
Notes: Important Adds +0.5deg caster + anti-lift
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Shell Bushings, 10 Spacers, Install Guide
- Engineered to alter/ optimise caster alignment to maximize tyre contact patch during roll, improve turn-in response & increase directional stability.
- Engineered to alter/ eliminate unwanted bump steer, optimising the vehicles steering characteristics.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$52.30 over 8 weeks and get it now!