Whiteline Front Control Arm Lower Inner Rear Bushing Adds +0.5deg Caster - Subaru Forester MY08-MY18SKU: KCA334-FORESTER
Whiteline Anti Lift Kits are primarily designed to improve traction and cornering grip under power. By increasing static caster and improving front end geometry the new alloy mounts coupled with low compliance synthetic elastomer bushings serve to dramatically sharpen initial turn-in response and reduce understeer.
Notes: Important Adds +0.5deg caster + anti-lift
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Shell Bushings, 4 Bushings, 2 Tubes, 2 Washers, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter/ optimise caster alignment to maximize tyre contact patch during roll, improve turn-in response & increase directional stability.
- Engineered to alter/ eliminate unwanted bump steer, optimising the vehicles steering characteristics.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$40.12 over 8 weeks and get it now!