Whiteline Front Control Arm Lower Inner Rear Bushing Adds +/- 0.5deg Caster - Subaru Forester MY97-MY08SKU: KCA375-FORESTER
Whiteline caster kits are designed to improve cornering grip and vehicle straight line stability through increased static caster and dynamic negative camber gain. In addition, synthetic elastomer bushings provide improved steering feedback and braking performance.
Notes: Important Suits OEM housing adds +/- 0.5deg caster
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Bushings, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter/ optimise caster alignment to maximize tyre contact patch during roll, improve turn-in response & increase directional stability.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$35.80 over 8 weeks and get it now!