Whiteline Front Control Arm Lower Inner Rear Bushing Standard Kit - Subaru Impreza WRX / STI MY01-MY07SKU: KCA359
Whiteline Anti Lift Kits are primarily designed to improve traction and cornering grip under power. By increasing static caster and improving front end geometry the new alloy mounts coupled with low compliance synthetic elastomer bushings serve to dramatically sharpen initial turn-in response and reduce understeer.
Notes: Important Adds +0.5deg caster + anti-lift STANDARD option uses 85 duro
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Housings, 12 Spacers, 4 Bolts, 6 Washers, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter/ optimise caster alignment to maximize tyre contact patch during roll, improve turn-in response & increase directional stability.
- Engineered to alter/ eliminate unwanted bump steer, optimising the vehicles steering characteristics.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of $79.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!