Whiteline Front Engine Pitch Mount Bushing - Subaru Impreza WRX / STI MY93 OnwardsSKU: W92832
Billet 6061-T6 aluminium pitch stop mounting is built to handle the demands of high torque and power output engines by limiting the amount of movement the engine and drivetrain will place upon the pitch stop. Utilising low compliance bushing technology this eliminates the slop, twisting and shudder found in the OEM rubber bushings allowing for a faster, positive, responsive feel of power delivery on and off the throttle.
Notes: Important Inserts - suits plastic pitch mount - installs into voiding of original bushings
Kits Required: 1
Kit Contents: 3 Insert Bushings, 1 Tube
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialised skills, tools and equipment.
- Inserts are designed to work with the original factory bushing rather than replacing it.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$6.88 over 8 weeks and get it now!