Whiteline Front Essential Vehicle Kit - Subaru Forester SJ MY13-18SKU: WEK090-FORESTER
By matching key bushing, alignment and geometry products into one solution, Whiteline Essential Kits provide bang for your buck handling upgrades that simply Activate More Grip. Essentials include front camber bolts, front anti dive/ caster kit, steering precision rack and control arm bushings that deliver go kart like steering and next level grip to your vehicle.
Essential rear vehicle kit - contains W63225, KDT940, KDT938 and W63414 to 'Activate More Grip'
Kits Required: 1
Kit Contents: 2 Shell Bushings, 20 Bushings, 6 Tubes, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise caster alignment to maximize tyre contact patch during roll, improve turn-in response & increase directional stability.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Hand picked Whiteline bushings and/or alignment, geometry products best suiting your vehicle.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$103.03 over 8 weeks and get it now!