Whiteline Front Roll Centre/Bump Steer Correction Kit - Subaru Impreza WRX / STI MY93 OnwardsSKU: KCA313
A must for lowered vehicles, Whiteline roll center and bump steer correction kits are designed to correct roll-centre geometry using specially engineered ball-joints and tie rod ends. Raising the front roll-centre results in a substantial increase to front roll resistance and a significant reduction in suspension compression of the outside front wheel during cornering. The result is more even weight distribution and improved tyre contact ultimately improving front end grip and cornering speeds.
Notes: Important Reduces roll/bump steer - essential for lowered cars
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Ball Joints, 2 Tie Rods, Install Guide
- Engineered to alter vehicles roll centre, increasing tyre grip to the road, optimising the vehicles steering and handling characteristics.
- Engineered to alter/ optimise toe alignment to rectify tyre wear and/or reduce inherent understeer/oversteer behaviour.
- Protective E-Coat coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Articulation voids deliver necessary suspension articulation and/or compression under loads.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$65.35 over 8 weeks and get it now!