Whiteline Front Strut Rod to Chassis Bushing - Nissan Skyline RWD / Silvia / 300ZXSKU: W81707A
Not many know but worn suspension bushings have an effect on braking performance. In particular these bushings tend to absorb most of the loads under braking resulting in severe wear and reduced braking efficiency over time. Replace these worn parts with Whiteline synthetic elastomer bushings that offer long lasting durability for a safer more predictable vehicle.
Notes: Important Standard Replacement
Kits Required: 1
Kit Contents: 4 Bushings, 2 Tubes, Grease
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$27.02 over 8 weeks and get it now!