Whiteline Rear Strut Tower Brace - Subaru Forester 97-08SKU: KSB590Q
You can never have too much chassis stiffness. Weight aside, the more the better. Chassis bracing maintains alignment angles and spring rates by greatly reducing body or chassis flex. In fact, it helps every component in the suspension system do its job properly and you can feel the difference through improved turn-in, sharper steering response along with greater steering feedback.
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 1 Strut Brace, 2 Quick Release Clamps, Install Guide
- Bracing maintains alignment angles and spring rates by greatly reducing body or chassis flex.
- Quick release clamps allow for quick and easy removal of strut tower braces, a must for any Whiteline strut Brace that is regularly removed so that you can work on the engine.
- Featuring premium polished alloy materials, Whiteline products not only make your vehicle handle better but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$66.40 over 8 weeks and get it now!