Whiteline Gearbox Linkage Selector Bushing - Subaru Forester MY97-MY13SKU: KDT957-FORESTER
The Whiteline shifter bushing kit has been engineered to eliminate that sloppy, plush shifter feel found in the rubber OEM bushings. By drastically reducing the bushing compliance, improves the crispness of cross gate up and downshifts removing the potential of missed and poor shifts. Also incorporating a radius edged flanged bushing head reduces any potential of bushing grab or stiction on the mounting faces during the initial shifting moment allowing a bind free clean gear shift.
Notes: Important Suits manual models
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 3 Bushings, 3 Tubes, Install Guide, Grease
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$15.70 over 8 weeks and get it now!