Whiteline LHD Front Bump Steer Correction Kit - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 7 - 9SKU: KCA390
Whiteline bump steer correction kits are designed to correct suspension geometry improving dynamic toe settings during wheel travel. A reduction to bump steer results in sharper handling and reduced understeer.
Notes: Important LHD - rack mount - steering precision kit
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 5 Bushings, 2 Tubes, 4 Washers, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter vehicles roll centre, increasing tyre grip to the road, optimising the vehicles steering and handling characteristics.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of $21.73 over 8 weeks and get it now!