Whiteline Rear Control Arm Lower Inner & Outer Bushing - Subaru Forester MY97-MY08SKU: W61382A-FORESTER
Suffering uneven tyre wear, unbalanced braking or a less predictable rear end while cornering. It could be your control arm bushings have failed. Replace these worn parts with Whiteline synthetic elastomer bushings that offer long lasting durability for a safer more predictable vehicle.
Kits Required: 1
Kit Contents: 16 Bushings, 8 Tubes, Grease
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Make 4 payments of $38.23 over 8 weeks and get it now!