Whiteline Rear Control Arm Upper Inner Bushing +/- 0.75deg Camber - Subaru Liberty MY09 OnwardsSKU: KCA326-LIBERTY
Whiteline adjustable camber kits provide the ability to fine tune camber settings for optimum tyre contact resulting in improved vehicle handling and increased tyre life. The kit includes low compliance synthetic elastomer bushings which help maintain preferred alignment settings as well as providing enhanced steering response.
Notes: Important On-car adjustable allows +/- 0.75deg camber
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 8 Bushings, 4 Tubes, 8 Bolts, 8 Washers, 4 Nuts, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Make 4 payments of $48.38 over 8 weeks and get it now!