Whiteline Rear Control Arm Upper Outer Bushing - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 1 - 3SKU: W62192
Suffering uneven tyre wear, unbalanced braking or a less predictable rear end while cornering. It could be your control arm bushings have failed. Replace these worn parts with Whiteline synthetic elastomer bushings that offer long lasting durability for a safer more predictable vehicle.
Kits Required: 1
Kit Contents: 2 Bushings, 2 Tubes, Install Guide, Grease
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$5.55 over 8 weeks and get it now!