Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arm Kit - Subaru Impreza WRX STI MY04-MY07SKU: KTA123
This is a complete kit of 4 adjustable control arms fitted with low compliance bushings designed to modify rear factory camber - toe and track. The result is greater range and more precise adjustment and a more direct connection between body and rear suspension.
Notes: Important Complete new arms with 50mm adjustment - MOTORSPORT
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 4 Arms, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Featuring anti geometry that works to aid traction by allowing the wheel to track the ground more precisely resulting in superior traction under power including cornering and dramatically reducing understeer and front wheel spin.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$136.03 over 8 weeks and get it now!