Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arm - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 10SKU: KTA135
This is a complete kit of 2 adjustable control arms fitted with zero compliance bearings designed to modify factory camber and track on the rear of Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 10. The result is greater range and more precise adjustment and a more direct connection between body and rear suspension delivering more predictable dynamic behaviour.
Notes: Important Complete new arms with 100mm adjustment - fitted with spherical bearings - MOTORSPORT ONLY
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents:2 Arms, 2 Bolts, 4 Washers, 2 Nuts, Install Guide
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Featuring anti geometry that works to aid traction by allowing the wheel to track the ground more precisely resulting in superior traction under power including cornering and dramatically reducing understeer and front wheel spin.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of $109.17 over 8 weeks and get it now!