Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arm - Subaru Impreza WRX / STI MY08 OnwardsSKU: KTA216A-WRX
Adjustable lower control arms feature a light weight (1.72kg/3.8lbs per complete arm) stamped steel design. Adjusts via cam bolt for in-car adjustment versatility.
Notes: Important Complete new rear arms with +/- 2.5 deg camber adjustment
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Arms, 2 Bolts, 4 Washers, 2 Nuts, Install Guide
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$156.03 over 8 weeks and get it now!