Whiteline Rear Lower Control Arm Kit - Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon MY01-MY05SKU: KTA108
This series of adjustable trailing arms are designed to modify factory camber - toe and track on the rear of Subaru Impreza and Liberty. Use KTA107 as an economical solution for lack of rear toe adjustment particularly on Impreza GD-GH (MY01- on) series. This kit is supplied as 2x adjustable front arms and matching rear arm poly bushings. KTA108 and KTA109 utilise 4 complete adjustable arms with performance low compliance bushings. The result is greater range and more precise adjustment and a more direct connection between body and rear suspension delivering more predictable dynamic behaviour. Left-right-hand thread adjustment turn-buckle nut allows for easy on-car adjustment.
Notes: Important Suits MY01-05 WAGON models - complete new arms with 50mm adjustment - MOTORSPORT
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 4 Arms, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter/ optimise camber alignment to compensate for body roll, body distortion and tyre roll when cornering.
- Featuring anti geometry that works to aid traction by allowing the wheel to track the ground more precisely resulting in superior traction under power including cornering and dramatically reducing understeer and front wheel spin.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$136.20 over 8 weeks and get it now!