Whiteline Rear Subframe Align & Lock Kit Bushing - Nissan Skyline / Silvia / 300ZXSKU: KCA349
This easy to install kit is designed to change the inclination of the rear sub-frame whilst reducing bushing compliance. By locating the rings in different planes it possible to induce rear squat (maximum traction) or anti-squat (drift) properties. This product may induce increased NVH levels.
Notes: Important Allows diff angle change and subframe lock - suited for OE bushings
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 6 Bushings, Install Guide, Grease
- Engineered to alter/ eliminate unwanted bump steer, optimising the vehicles steering characteristics.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$31.12 over 8 weeks and get it now!