Whiteline Rear Subframe Mount Bushing - Subaru Forester MY13-MY18SKU: KDT938-FORESTER
Not your typical remove and replace bushing kit but simple installation means great for the DIYer's. Designed to work with the original bushing and eliminate over compliance or better known in motorsport as 'lost motion' of the rear crossmember. This Whiteline kit dramatically reduces rear cross member misalignment and movement which allows a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering.
Notes: Important Inserts - positive traction kit - locks subframe to body
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 8 Insert Bushings, Install Guide, Grease
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Specially bonded design for optimised strength typically required in high load bearing applications.
- Inserts are designed to work with the original factory bushing rather than replacing it.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$19.60 over 8 weeks and get it now!