Whiteline Rear Subframe Mount Bushing - Subaru Forester MY08-MY13SKU: KDT907-FORESTER
The Whiteline kit replaces the bushings in the rear subframe to dramatically reduce rear cross member misalignment and movement which allows a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering. Recommended for motorsport applications.
Notes: Important Inserts - positive traction kit - locks subframe to body
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 8 Bushings, 4 Tubes, Install Guide, Grease
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$82.65 over 8 weeks and get it now!