Whiteline Rear Subframe Mount Bushing - Subaru WRX / STI MY15 OnwardsSKU: KDT937
Subaru's rear subframe is mounted on rubber voided bushings which allows for a significant amount of compliance/movement in the frame during high cornering loads. Whiteline's low compliance polymer bushings eliminate this condition by positively locking in the frame position and removing the 'lateral walking' found when using high grip tyres. The polymer bushing design has soft 'stand-off' buffers on the top and bottom surfaces of the bushing to allow slight vertical bushing movement of the subframe to eliminate that 'rock-solid' NVH feel and cushion against minor bumps and allow solid positive location when high torque and power is applied.
Notes: Important Inserts - positive traction kit - locks subframe to body
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 8 Bushings, 4 Tubes, Install Guide, Grease
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$45.60 over 8 weeks and get it now!