Whiteline Rear Subframe Mount Bushing - Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZSKU: KDT921
Not your typical remove and replace bushing kit but simple installation means great for the DIYer's. Designed to work with the original bushing and eliminate over compliance or better known in motorsport as 'lost motion' of the rear crossmember. This Whiteline kit dramatically reduces rear cross member misalignment and movement which allows a more positive feel from the rear end during cornering.
Notes: Important Positive traction kit - locks subframe to body
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 8 Bushings, 4 Tubes, Install Guide, Grease
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$46.27 over 8 weeks and get it now!