Whiteline Rear Swaybar Alloy Link Kit - Subaru Forester 08-18SKU: KLC231-FORESTER
Not many enthusiasts are aware that OE and more importantly aftermarket sway bar effectiveness can be hindered by worn or inadequate mounts, drop links and lateral stoppers. Whiteline adjustable sway bar links are engineered to be up to the task with top spec, light weight componentry combined with a window of adjustability, eliminating sway bar preload on installation but most importantly ensuring the maximum output of the sway bar for improved grip and better handling.
Notes: Important Adjustable extra heavy alloy duty
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents:2 Links, 4 Spacers, 2 Bolts, 4 Washers, 2 Nuts, Install Guide, Grease
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer link bushings ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$42.50 over 8 weeks and get it now!