Whiteline Rear Swaybar Link Kit - Subaru Forester MY08-MY18SKU: KLC182-FORESTER
Make 4 interest-free payments of AU$45.17 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Not many enthusiasts are aware that OE and more importantly aftermarket sway bar effectiveness can be hindered by worn or inadequate mounts, drop links and lateral stoppers. Whiteline adjustable sway bar links are engineered to be up to the task with top spec, light weight componentry combined with a window of adjustability, eliminating sway bar preload on installation but most importantly ensuring the maximum output of the sway bar for improved grip and better handling.
Notes: Important Suits lowered vehicles - Adjustable extra heavy duty
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents:2 Links, 4 Spacers, 2 Bolts, 8 Washers, 2 Nuts, Install Guide, Grease
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality alloy and include heavy duty steel ball joint ends ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Heavy duty ball joints adjust and rotate to any angular combination for ease of fitment and optimum performance.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Articulation voids deliver necessary suspension articulation and/or compression under loads.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$45.17 over 8 weeks and get it now!