Whiteline 20mm Rear Swaybar Mount Kit - Subaru Forester 97-08SKU: KBR18-20
Whiteline heavy duty rear sway bar mounting saddle kits are designed to replace the original equipment mounts with a stronger more rigid forged alloy version. This Whiteline kit improves sway bar response and should be used for large diameter or adjustable sway bars especially when running the stiffer sway bar settings as factory mounts will twist/ flex and potentially fail prematurely.
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 2 Bushings, 2 Mounts, 2 Saddles, 4 Bolts, 12 Washers, Install Guide, Grease
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Featuring premium anodized alloy materials, Whiteline alloy products are anodized providing a long-lasting protective barrier to corrosion and wear but they look great too.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$41.13 over 8 weeks and get it now!