Whiteline Steering Rack & Pinion Mount Bushing - Subaru Forester MY08-MY13SKU: KSR207-FORESTER
Power steering, aggressive wheel alignment geometry, wider wheels and lower profile tyres have all put radically increased loading on the steering systems of modern cars. Add to that engine bat contaminants such as oil leaks that also help to degrade the performance of steering rack mount bushings. Whiteline steering rack mounts are engineered to outlast and enhance steering precision and feedback.
Kits Required: 1
Warranty: 3 Year / 60,000Kms
Kit Contents: 6 Bushings, 2 Tubes, Removal Tool, Install Guide, Grease
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of $25.30 over 8 weeks and get it now!