Whiteline Front Sway Bar - Subaru Impreza WRX MY93-MY00SKU: BSF20Z
Make 4 interest-free payments of AU$75.65 fortnightly and receive your order now.
Engineered to 'Activate More Grip', sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway.
By reducing body roll, lateral loads are spread more evenly across the tires thereby increasing cornering grip and improving outright performance. Whiteline sway bars offer more grip, better handling and improved outright performance.
Swaybars are the best dollar for dollar handling improvement you can make to your vehicle. In fact, benefits extend to improvements in handling, safety and tyre wear without affecting ride quality or comfort.
Notes: Please see specifications list below to select the best option for your purpose.
|Front||22mm||2 point adjustable|
|Rear||22mm||3 point adjustable|
|Rear HD||24mm||3 point adjustable|
|Front & Rear Kit||22mm & 22mm||incl KLC31 - adjustable|
- Whiteline sway bars are principally designed to reduce body roll or sway while cornering.
- Larger diameter sway bars offer a higher torsional resistance which in turn increases overall roll stiffness.
- Take control with multi-point adjustment that allow the driver to fine tune vehicle characteristics to suit their driving preference or conditions.
- Whiteline sway bar mounts utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer combined with effective designs such as the internal bore knurling and grease retention lips for optimum lubrication & performance.
- Forged ends ensure maximum strength and performance of the sway bar at the sway bar link mounting point.
- By eliminating flex and compliance associated with original equipment, these high strength links are engineered to increase sway bar effectiveness and improve overall performance, increased rigidity and responsiveness which can be felt especially during lane changes and initial turn.
- Manufactured from high quality steel and utilise the latest technology synthetic elastomer link bushings ensuring maximum strength and durability.
- Protective powder coating acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Protective plating on all metal components acts as a hard skin that is much tougher than conventional paint allowing this product to withstand the toughest conditions and resist corrosion for years to come.
- Whiteline's latest technology synthetic elastomer formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering.
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life.
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management.
- Install guide included providing detailed instructions on how to install your new Whiteline purchase.
- This Whiteline kit is covered by a 3 Year / 60,000kms warranty.
Make 4 payments of AU$75.65 over 8 weeks and get it now!